Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's time for the impossible to happen

(please, refer to the meditation from the Journal section of heavenwards.org)

The readings of this week are really helping me to visualize what the effects of the doing the will of God are: by saying "Yes," I can enter into His wonderful Vision and let God realize the impossible through the work of my hands. It's amazing how but God loves and trusts us: He allows us to become part of His creation. It's certainly risky on His part but I appreciate the Love.

How can I live this reality? How can I say a deeper yes and understand that this is the time when the impossible can happen.

2 comments:

Father G said...

I like the idea that when I say yes" to God it helps me see more with His vision, through His eyes. Tapping into God's will enables me to see more clearly how the presence of God impacts all aspects of life. Thanks for the insight!

Mary Collins said...

God makes the impossible happen every minute of every day. The sun shines, a flower blooms, a snowflake falls, a child is born. The whole world is a miracle, if you really consider it. We're the ones who make a mess of things, yet our God is so good that he gives us many opportunities to fix what we have broken, to say, "I'm sorry," to give to those in need either materially or spiritually, to share His love with others who feel unloved. How awesome is that?! A resounding "Merry Christmas!" to all, and blessings in the new year. --Mary C